One night after Family Home Evening we thought it might be fun to make paper airplanes for the activity. By we I mean Anthony. I really only make one kind of paper airplane and that 's the one that everyone knows. We got a fun book for Christmas that shows how to make a bunch of different kinds of paper airplanes. Anthony started picking the kids up so that they could be higher when they threw their planes hoping to make them go a little further. I think that they just liked being picked up like that, especially Ethan. I'm just glad it was him and not me. I really didn't get that much but I think you will get the general idea. He really got his work out that night. They wanted to do it again and again and again......
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment