I've blogged before about how we will take bike rides to see Anthony at school and eat lunch with him. I mentioned how gorgeous the scenery is. I thought I should take my camera and take some pictures before it gets to cold and all the leaves on the trees are gone. These pictures really don't do justice to actually being there. I really love the bridge with all the trees hanging over. It's really my favorite part of the ride. I also like riding by the river. It's just so calm and peaceful, usually anyway. Sometimes there are sounds of screaming or crying but not usually until the ride back. It's starting to get colder and I'm really sad that our bike rides might soon have to come to an end for awhile.


2 comments:
That is really pretty! 10 years from now what a fun memory this will be! And Anthony probably loves it!
The EVIL bridge! haha. That's where I got the terrible scar on my chin-well, under the bridge. It is gorgeous over there. I haven't been on a bike ride in at least 5 years. I wonder if i could even ride one...
Post a Comment