Yea, it's a bit late but if you follow my blog you'll know that it's not unusual for me.
The day before Halloween they had a Halloween party at this community center in Eugene. The paper said that it was at some red barn. I thought it was going to be in a barn at someone's house with animals and such. It wasn't quite like that but it was still pretty fun.
They had lots of crafts for us to do. Here the kids are making masks.Jacob, however, enjoyed watching the dancing skeleton the best. It was hard to get him to go because he just wanted to watch it.






3 comments:
The day before Halloween, really?? When are we going to read about Thanksgiving--in January? You're awesome! Those are really great craft ideas for my kids.
ps--Twilight is in just two days(if you're going to the midnight showing!) I'm not going until we're in California. I don't know how I'll make it! :)
Hi Rachel,
My name is Maribel(Ryan's girlfriend) Your parents came to visit a couple of days ago and your mom showed us your blog. Hope you don't mind!? It is Awesome!!! I loved it so much that I have decided to make one for us too.(I have a lot of work to do on it, still don't know how it works:)
(I don't know if I am doing right or wrong but thought I'll give you the address just in case you wanted to see it. The address is cinthiayricardo@blogspot.com)
Take care,
Post a Comment