I can't believe Ethan is one already! He just seems to little to me. My parents took Jacob for a couple days after we had Ethan. When he came home I just remember Jacob looking so big (especially his head)! Maybe Ethan will look small until the next one comes. My question then would be, will the last one always look small?
My parents came to help us celebrate the big event.
My parents came to help us celebrate the big event.
Maybe I should have given him a cake made of ribbon. They always say the kids like the packaging more than they like the present.



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ethan! Does Anthony sit on the table with his presents on his birthday? I was just thinking that would be funny if that was a family tradition! :) Looks like you guys had fun. Hope you can find a good pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment