Saturday, September 13, 2008

This Never Happens

So, Ethan was doing something very cute so I got out the camera to tape it. It's not the first time that he has taken some steps but what are the chances that he's going to decide to do it when you turn the camera on. That never happens. Although, I wasn't trying to record him walking. I was trying to record him standing up and then sitting down. He of course didn't really want to do that when I turned the camera on. I suppose this is just another case of children not performing in front of the camera. This just happened to turn out a bit better then expected.


1 comment:

traci said...

I love it! I love how surprised you sound when he is walking. I can't believe he's already old enough to do that! It just goes by way too quickly. Very cute! Glad you FINALLY posted something (that wasn't my fault). :)