So, I was reading my friend Traci's blog the other day and she was talking about this book and how she read it in like one day. Anthony and I thought that was kinda weird but thought hey, it must be a good book. She said on her blog that it was going to be a movie soon so I thought that I would look up the rating on it thinking that it would probably be rated R since it's about vampires. Then I started reading reviews and was very interested. I went and got the first book. I read it all that day, not being able to put it down until about 5 in the morning (my head was throbbing). I finished it the next day. Then I got the next book and pretty much the same thing happened. I haven't gotten the third book yet and wasn't planning on it for a couple days so I could sleep and clean my house. However, my house is looking pretty clean, I took a nap today, and we are almost out of milk.....
2 comments:
Now we have GOT to talk! I need to know what you think of Edward and Bella and Jacob and everything! Call me after you've read the third book--I don't want to ruin anything for you. And sorry to get you involved in all this! Tell Anthony sorry too!
I got your email today and loved it. I just wanted to formally apologize to Anthony for any inconvenience it may have caused for Rachel to be so involved in all this Twilight nonsense! I hope it hasn't in any way hurt your family life or our friendship. I don't know what we'd do without you guys, so Anthony, Tony, Andy--whatever you want to go by--I'm sorry! Don't worry--it's almost over. There's only one book left, and then there's the movie, and then there's the book from Edward's perspective. . . .
Post a Comment