Monday, July 14, 2008
The Bus
I am going to take a summer computer class at Lane Community College. Since parking isn't great downtown, I will be taking the bus. In order to get used to the bus and see where I need to go, we took the bus downtown to sign up for my class. Jacob LOVED it. He always see's the buses when we are driving around, although he calls them school buses. When we got home he said that he wanted to ride the bus again. It probably is cheaper to take the bus with how gas prices are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so great that you are going to take a computer class! Is it so that your blog will be better?? :) My whole life revolves around my blog so I've been considering it as well!! I keep meaning to tell you that we made the pizza and it was delicious--but not nearly as good as when we had it with you guys. Also, at our family reunion Paige called all the boys and men "Jacob". It was hilarious! And your Jacob is the only one we know (except for in the bible and she reads that ALL the time) so I think we've really got something here. I hope Jacob is okay with younger women. Tell Anthony hi!
Post a Comment