The kids and I went to this really fun hedge maze in Mt. Vernon at The Berry Barn before school started. It was a really fun trip but a bit of a drive.
Before we started in the maze I had to take Makaylin to the bathroom. All they had were outhouses though and I really didn't want to take Sariah in there. I had no place to put her so I had Jacob hold her. We always make the kids sit down with her so this was his first time holding her standing up. He did really good with her but he did say that his arm was really tired.
The kids had a lot of fun in the maze although Ethan wasn't too happy unless it was his turn to lead the way.
(not his turn)
(not his turn)
They had 8 little stations to find in the maze.
They had a little slide in the middle of the maze. This is the view up on the plat form to the slide. It was really pretty out there. There's a map of the maze next to Jacob.
They had one station that was really hard to get to. You could see it if you were standing up on the platform to the slide, mocking you. Ethan and Makaylin were ready to be done but Jacob and I had to find it. Finally I took the map and found it for us.
They also had a rope maze. It was a lot harder to find the middle then I thought it would be! I think the kids gave up and went under the ropes.
We had some yummy ice cream to cool down.















No comments:
Post a Comment