Thursday, June 27, 2013

Father's Day

Makaylin painted a picture. (She said Daddy would like the 'bad guy'.)
 

Ethan's card.

 This is a little plaque.

 Jacob made this book of 10 reasons I love my Dad.

I didn't want to take a picture of each page but this is what he said:
10. I love my Dad because he reads me the Demon one. (The Golden Compass)
9. I love my Dad because he helped me do my shelf for my stuffed animals.
8. I love my Dad when he makes me laugh by tickling me.
I love this picture with the 'ha ha ha'. 

7. I love my Dad because he taught me how to use a hammer.
K, I had to take a picture of this one too because that is one big hammer.

6. I love to hear my Dad sing something.
5. I love my Dad because he finds time to play Wii with me.
4. I know my Dad cares because he is nice.
3. I know my Dad is smart because he works at Amazon.
2. I love my Dad because he works so hard at Amazon.
1.I love my Dad because he is the best dad ever.


No comments: