Monday, February 11, 2013

Dr. Wittig

Jacob is student of the week this week. Student of the week is a big deal at this school. Usually it's just a poster that you have to do (or at least that's what it was at his last school).

Monday - Bring in 10 (yes 10) of your favorite things and bring in the poster (it has pics of our family, one of him, his favorite things etc.) Now, I can understand bringing in 3 things or even 5, but 10?!? That's a lot of things!!

Tuesday - Bring in favorite book to read or to be read with class.

Wednesday - A guest is invited to come and eat lunch with him (which will be Makaylin and me)

Thursday - Principal and teacher give him a student of the week award.

Friday - He (with my help) gets to teach the class something.

WOW!!! Craziness!

Funny story - We were doing the poster and one of the things on there is what he wants to be when he grows up. He wrote a doctor and a helicopter driver. I said, "Wow! a doctor!!" And he said, " Yeah, then if you have another baby, I can help you. You can come to me and if I recognize you I'll say 'Hey mom!' ".

All I have to say is that I better not be having another baby when he's a doctor. And he better recognize his own mother!!  Cute boy.

No comments: