I finally figured out how to get the pictures off my new phone so I thought I'd post some. As I started uploading them I realized that it would be so much easier to put them all on one post. So, here they are!
This is Jacob's first day of school!
This is the reason I haven't been blogging very much this year. The farmer's market has taken over my life! A friend of mine and I make baby items. We did the Issaquah market and the North Bend market. We have two Christmas bazaars we are doing as well. Then we are DONE! It's been really fun and maybe something I'll do again someday but I'm REALLY excited to start working on some other projects!
Anthony and I got to go up the Space Needle! So cool!!
Ethan went on a field trip to the fish hatchery. Makaylin and I got to go with them. It was very fun!
Makaylin had to be just like the preschool kids :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment