Anthony's grandma is having her 90th birthday this weekend. The kids and I were on our way to the store to get her some presents. I asked the kids what they thought we should get her. Makaylin wanted to get her a princess, Ethan didn't know yet and Jacob said he wanted to get her that 'one hair stuff'.
Me: What hair stuff are you talking about?
Jacob: You know, that stuff that changes your hair colors, like Aunt Ali.
Me: Hair dye?!?
Jacob: Yeah! Hair dye!!
Me: Ummmmm, don't you think it would be nice to get her some slippers, or lotion, or some soft fuzzy socks?
Jacob: No, I just want to get her hair dye.
Luckily we found her a pair of blue slippers that Jacob wanted to get for her. Even luckier that we found them before he found a box of red hair dye.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're welcome:)
Post a Comment