Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Weekend

I have some more blogging that I need to get done but I need Anthony's laptop that he takes to work. It has the pictures that I need. I thought I'd just post this one up.
Anthony's grandma passed away and we went to Moses Lake for the funeral last weekend. She was a wonderful lady who lived a long life. She was in pain so it was one of those sad but happy things.
Anyway, it was nice to see everyone. We were visiting some of Anthony's friends that own a pizza restaurant. Ethan was playing with one of his cousins and not looking where he was going. He ran right into the corner of a table. He did a nice little number on himself.


Makaylin kept smiling and saying, "eeeeeee" so I took a couple of her as well.

2 comments:

alikiepke said...

Dang cousins...

traci said...

Poor Ethan! Makaylin is so cute!