Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here

I kinda have an excuse this time. We've been having problems getting our pictures downloaded to our computer. It's a long boring story but I think we have it figured out finally.
So, what did you miss?

The Seattle Aquarium
We went a few weeks ago with Anthony's Aunts. Many of the pictures came out blurry but here's a few.

Valentines Day
We made yummy treats.

And had hearts for dinner!
(I kinda burnt the bread. We also had spaghetti with lasagna heart noodles.)


Date Night, With Our Kids
This is actually something that I've been wanting to do for a long time now, like, a really long time. It started out as 'Jacob Night', it was on our calendar for along time. I thought it would be really good for us to take turns taking Jacob out and spending some one on one time with him. We could do something fun, eat ice cream or just go for a walk. I just wanted us to have that time with him. No, I wasn't favoring Jacob, Ethan was too young to understand and I'm not sure Makaylin was even born yet. Between school, work and church, it just never happened. Well, I'm happy to report that we are finally doing it! Jacob and I went to a movie last Friday night! We had ice cream afterward and then went to Walmart. It was nice to be able to spend this time with him. Ethan will go out with Anthony in two Fridays (we will do it every other Friday) . I'm excited to be able to have this time with the kids and be able to talk with them. I think it will be very important as they get older.


Snow Day
Yes, it snowed here, quite a bit actually. Enough to have some fun in the snow!

No comments: