They all look adorable! I love really capturing the moment. How often do children really look at the camera and smile?? That's not real! Love your new background and family picture. Good luck with getting ready for your new adventure! :)
it looks like your hair is longer, i like it.. you should take a photo and post it so i can see.. i think long hair suits ya! This is a great christmas photo! nothing like making memories!
6 comments:
So cute! I love it!
I don't know. This one seems pretty perfect to me.
They all look adorable! I love really capturing the moment. How often do children really look at the camera and smile?? That's not real! Love your new background and family picture. Good luck with getting ready for your new adventure! :)
This is a picture you'll come to cherish! What sweet kids!
hahahah love it. And you look sooooo pretty in your fam pic at the top of your blog
it looks like your hair is longer, i like it.. you should take a photo and post it so i can see.. i think long hair suits ya! This is a great christmas photo! nothing like making memories!
Post a Comment