Ethan really wanted to get the kiddie pool out and go swimming. This was as wet as he got. Makaylin really liked it though.
We also went to the fair in Redmond. The kids liked riding all the rides. Ok, they only rode two rides each. They were SO expensive!
We also had fun looking at the animals.
We celebrated Makaylin's birthday while we were there as well. I really can't believe that she's one already. I took her into the doctors yesterday for her one year check-up. You really get to know the nurse and doctor when you have 3 kids. The nurse was commenting how she couldn't believe that she was one already. I told her that I think she skipped a couple months. She's really only like 6 months old. I really feel like this year went so fast!



You really can't go to grandma's house without playing dress-up (well, unless your name is Ethan).
4 comments:
I love, love, LOVE Jacob's face in your new family picture at the top of your blog!! That Cinderella cake was awesome!
fun, fun
oh yes, the County Fair. I see they still have the same rides as when I was little. I can't believe your baby's one!
Makayln is ONE?!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK when did that happen?! that is crazy! gosh that went by fast- she sure is cute.
Post a Comment