Monday, July 12, 2010

Ethan's "Lotion"

I was up stairs trying to get ready for our trip to Washington when I noticed that Ethan had been down stairs for awhile. Even worse, he was really, really quite. Never a good thing when you're two (unless of course you're asleep). I called down to him asking him what he was doing. He told me that he was putting my lotion on. I have a sunburn and have been using some baby lotion with aloe in it. I figured that that was the lotion that he was talking about. My first thought was that there was lotion all over the place, on him as well as wherever he was putting it on. When I saw him I didn't see any lotion so I told him to show me where the lotion was. He showed me, then I saw this:


I wore sandals to church the Sunday before this happened. I was in a hurry and just put the nail polish on Anthony's desk. Such a fun cute boy.

1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

haha- funny- that could have been disastorous- you were really lucky! bachelorette tonight- so excited.