Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here's Something...

I know,I know, it's been a few days. Ok, weeks. I just haven't been in the blogging mood for some reason.I have a ton to catch up on and I'm sure I'll get the blogging bug any day now. I just thought I would post a little something to help me get "the bug" (and so my mommy will stop making me feel guilty).
We always read a little out of the Doctrine and Covenants book for children at night before the kids go to bed (we used to read the Book of Mormon but decided to get some new stories). We had just finished reading and Anthony was reading something to himself.
Jacob: Dad, I can't hear you.
Me: Funny, I can't hear him either.
Jacob: Yeah, he's just reading in his tummy.

2 comments:

traci said...

That's funny! Love your new patriotic picture at the top. Very cute!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

hahahahah- i love the things he says!