I have like a TON to catch up on, like, a TON!! My parents are in Mexico right now and I wrote them an email telling them about Jacob's party today. I thought "why not blog this?" So, here we are. I will do catch up (I'm saying this more to myself). In reality, it could be after Christmas though.
We just started doing this co-op preschool thing with Jacob. There are 3 other mothers and we each take turns having preschool at our own house. So each person is only in charge of one week a month. We do it every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11am. We did a gift exchange as part of our Christmas party today. I had Jacob and Ethan pick out something at the dollar store (Ethan really isn't in preschool but since it was at our house, he joined in the festivities as well. Plus, you can't really tell a two year old that he can't do it.) They both picked puzzles, or Jacob picked a puzzle and Ethan followed suit, as usual. I had them wrap their presents as well. Of course they really didn't understand the concept to well. I read a poem and every time I said left they were supposed to pass their present to the left and every time I said right they had to pass it to the right. The kids started getting the hang of it after awhile. Ethan wasn't to excited about having to keep giving up his present so after awhile he just kept one and we just skipped over him. Jacob somehow ended up with his but was still very surprised and happy when he opened it :)
Jacob with the Wall-E puzzle that he picked out. Yes, that is a bike helmet on his back.
1 comment:
I love it! That's great that you have some other mothers who want to do the preschool. I love the gift exchange idea. Cute pic of all three at the top! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment