Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Sunday in Springfield 2nd

We moved a couple months ago into a bigger three bedroom townhouse (it's been so nice to have the much needed space). We moved out of the ward boundaries but have been continuing to attend the ward that we were in. I was the primary president and the Bishop and I thought that with the primary program coming up that it would be better for us to stay until after the program. I was going to take a picture of all the primary kids in the primary room but of course forgot. It's been a good ward for us with lots of good people. I think I'm most sad for Jacob though. He just loves his nursery leaders and often will mention them during the week. It's been such a blessing to have Brother and Sister Jones watch over our children so that we could fulfill our callings.
We will sure miss Springfield 2nd ward!


(The little girl isn't ours. Makaylin is getting big, but not that big!)

1 comment:

Watts Family said...

We are going to miss you guys! I hope you like your new ward!