I thought I ought to just post some pictures from this summer (during my time off).
Happy 4th of July! I made a Jello poke cake that the kids decorated. (I had never even heard of Jello poke cake until Anthony had it a someone's house with the missionaries.)
__________________________________________________________________
Happy 4th of July! I made a Jello poke cake that the kids decorated. (I had never even heard of Jello poke cake until Anthony had it a someone's house with the missionaries.)
Anthony graduated!! We were very excited but we still have two years to go.
We flew to Denver to visit Anthony's parents. They own a daycare so it was lots of fun for the kids. I really didn't take a ton of pictures though.

We flew for free because Anthony's uncle works for the airlines. We had to fly standby though so it took us a couple days to get there and to come home. It was a really long day on the second day coming home.My parents came up to visit us and we went raspberry picking. It was a really hot day!
We finally moved Ethan out of his crib and onto the floor with Jacob. Maybe they both like this bed more then the other?





No comments:
Post a Comment