Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time to Come Back

As many of you may have guessed, I took a small break from blogging. I was just feeling tired and pregnant and not much in the blogging mood (I really haven't been reading any one else's blog either). I was going to let my readers know of this break (even though I don't think I have that many readers) but, I was feeling tired and pregnant and not much in the blogging mood. I thought it was probably time to come back, mostly because if I didn't come back soon, I might never. The reason, of course, that I have been gone is because of this little cutie:

Yea, she has two older brothers

If you go to Andy's blog you can get all the details (You can get to his blog by scrolling down to the friends links. Scroll down on his blog until you get to August 2nd). I would write it all down here but why say it all again when it's already been said?


This was her first outfit. Jacob picked it out at Walmart. I wanted him to feel involved in the whole thing. I thought it would be fun for him to pick the "going home from the hospital outfit" but I probably had him pick it out way to early. I don't think he even remembered picking it out. He didn't even get to see it on her come to think about it. They were worried about the swine flu at the hospital and so they weren't letting any kids under12 on the mother/baby floor. They never got to come up to see her which means that we don't have a cute family picture of everyone sitting on the bed at the hospital. Anyway, she has been growing way too fast and doesn't fit in her preemie clothes anymore. Ethan was only 5'5" when he was born and wasn't a good eater so he was in him preemie clothes forever. Good thing I took pictures of them before she grew out of them.


I think she was pretty excited that I took pictures of her preemie clothes as well

5 comments:

Watts Family said...

She is so cute!!!! Exciting!

Blair and Leslie said...

She is adorable. Congratulations!

Ali said...

That is so sweet! I think Grace was in Newborn clothes for a looong time, and Hunter never fit in them at all!

Happy2Bme said...

Rach~ Congrats on your little girl! She is so cute! And I love her name! I bet your mom is so excited her first granddaughter. I hope all is going well.

traci said...

I love the mask! Congrats on the very cute little girl. :)