Monday, June 8, 2009

Children's Museum

My mom had a doctor's appointment in Portland the Tuesday we stayed at their house so we decided to take advantage of the situation and go to the Children's Museum. Bob the Builder was there which was perfect for the boys. It was a ton of fun. The kids probably could have stayed several more hours.


3 comments:

Ali said...

So jealous!! I keep putting off going because I think my kids are too little, but according to your pics they would have a blast! I'll have to plan a trip....

Happy2Bme said...

Rachel~
Your kids are ADORABLE! I talked to your mom at church on Sunday and she showed me all of the fun pictures of your kids at the coast. She gave me your blog site and I'm so excited to see your little family and what you're up to. It looks like everything is going great! Talk to you soon!
~Rachelle

Kristina said...

I love the children's museum. It was one of charlie's favorite places to go, expecially the water room.