We went to the beach with some friends February 20th-22th. It was lots of fun and great to see them. The weather was pretty nice, especially for February and the beach house they rented was right on the ocean!



Reed (my younger brother) got married February 25th in the Portland, OR temple. The reception was the 26th. I had a pretty bad sinus infection and was feeling under the weather. The whole right side of my face hurt and unless I had drugs in me, I couldn't function very well. Besides that the whole thing was really nice and it was great to see family and friends that we hadn't seen in awhile. (Sad, we really didn't take that many pictures. I think I left the picture taking to my mom, as I often do. Anthony has a video of the cake cutting on his blog.)



Every second Tuesday is "Two Dollar Tuesday" at the zoo so the kids and I went up the second Tuesday in March. Amy and Ahna went with us as well. They drove up with us which was really nice when I needed an extra set of hands to try and make the kids happy. It started snowing a bit when we got there but warmed up a little after we had lunch. We didn't get to see everything just because it was so cold for the animals but all in all, it was a really fun trip. I was a bit worried about Ethan being very excited to be there. He probably had more fun then the other two.I'm sure we will be taking advantage of "Two Dollar Tuesday" again, and probably again and again.
(Alright, there's too many pictures to choose from, I guess I have to do a slide show.)
I had to do this one separate. One of the highlights for Ethan was all the construction that was going on. He really likes tractors. He probably would have watched the tractors all day.

I think they all had a good time.

2 comments:
You guys have had a busy Month. I am glad you guys had a good time at the Zoo.
Your boys look so cute in their outfits for the wedding! What a fun month you've had. :)
Post a Comment