Well, I thought that since Christmas is over and done with, maybe I ought to blog about it. We went to Antony's sisters house in Astoria for about 5 days. It was pretty fun. It only took us about 10 hours to get there (it only took 4 coming home). The kids had a ton of fun playing with their cousins (Hunter-4, Grace-3). In fact, we asked Jacob if he wanted to stay there or come home with us. He wanted to stay there. I guess that's how you know he had fun.
Anthony might not want me to tell everyone this but I think it's pretty cute. Grace got a bunch of baby stuff for Christmas and I think Ethan played with it more than she did. He loved carrying around this baby carrier.



Antony's sister Sam brought her Wii. It was pretty fun but way easier
to play when the kids were asleep.

1 comment:
It looks like you had a great holiday! That Wii play could have been us. . . . All my fault, I know! I hope you guys didn't miss us too much. Ethan is looking so big and very cute!
Post a Comment