Friday, October 3, 2008

Eating Lunch with Daddy

It's so nice to be so close to the University where Anthony is going to school. We have a bike trailer and the kids and I like to ride over to the school and eat lunch with Anthony. It's only about a 20 minute ride but it's just enough to get some exercise in and the scenery is just gorgeous. I really enjoy it, in fact, we've talked about getting a rain suit for me so that we can go when it starts raining everyday. We wouldn't go went it was pouring. A lot of the time it just kind of sprinkles. The bike trailer has a really nice cover so the kids wouldn't even get wet. Anyway, one day while we were eating, someone wanted some pictures of people eating out on the lawn (it's intended use). Since no one ever uses it to eat on, she was going to post them for people to see. I told her that she could take pictures if she sent them to me. My mom is always asking for pictures, plus, it gives me something to blog about!

This is what Jacob is usually doing while we are trying to eat.

1 comment:

traci said...

What a cute family! Did you hire a photographer to come along so you could get this on your blog? :) Jacob is so fun! I really miss you guys.