Jacob has a very nice toddler bed that his Grandma and Grandpa gave to him for his birthday. I'm really not to sure why we have it.



Yes, that is a box sitting on a stool. I was in the shower when he got in. He said that he wanted to get out and I told him that he had to wait until I got out of the shower. He said ok and patiently waited until I got out, or so I thought...



Yes, that is a box sitting on a stool. I was in the shower when he got in. He said that he wanted to get out and I told him that he had to wait until I got out of the shower. He said ok and patiently waited until I got out, or so I thought...
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! Seriously, why bother with having a bed if you can actually fall asleep ANYWHERE! All those places look so uncomfortable.
SO funny- i love the box one.
Post a Comment